Why A New Healthcare System Is On Its Way
Aug 28, 2021
One of the things we are seeing in the Western healthcare system right now, all around the world, is a crumbling of the old to make way for the new.
When things 'break down' it can feel bad, but at some point it is actually a necessary part of change, in order for something newer and better to be built.
This change happens in all areas of life because 'the only constant is change'. We are always growing and improving ourselves (hopefully) as a human race.
The healthcare system HAS to change because it's old (current) way of dealing with things is predominantly to have people believe that getting ill is normal, and that the solution is to manage / get rid of symptoms using (predominantly) medication or surgery.
This approach is called the 'ambulance at the bottom of the cliff'...
... where a solution is usually only applied to the problem AFTER it has occurred, and often once it is has become serious.
This approach is also predominantly about dealing with and focusing on the end-result (symptoms), rather than identifying and resolving the root cause (the reasons why the body lost its natural state of health in the first place).
However, there is a different way. A new and better way:
We catch the ambulance 'at the top of the cliff', and ideally we don't need an ambulance at all.
This new way is called LIFESTYLE MEDICINE (LM).
Lifestyle Medicine is where you live your life from a perspective which incorporates TWO very different lifestyle approaches:
1. Acting and behaving in your daily life in a way which naturally PREVENTS illness having to occur in the first place
2. In the event that illness does occur, rather than focusing on only managing the end-result (symptoms), you focus on identifying and clearing the CAUSE, so that symptoms can leave (disappear) as the body completes its 'natural healing cycle'.
Why don't people know about Lifestyle Medicine (LM)?
The main reasons people do not know about LM is because:
1. They haven't been taught or told about it - it is not part of the education system
2. People are consequently 'out of touch' with their own body, and are not in tune enough with it to know when they are 'breaking the laws of health' and doing unconscious damage
3. The medical system has not been trained in this healthcare approach
Once we have an understanding of LM, and how to instigate it into our lives, it's a game-changer for our health. No longer do we have to be afraid of illness, or feel powerless to do anything about it.
Take back the power over your health and wellbeing, and feel the difference it makes in your life.
Kim is a multi-award winning
health and personal development coach dedicated to teaching people how to take back control over their own health and wellbeing. She does this in a number of ways:
1. Helping them understand what has created the 'dis-ease' in the first place
2. Showing them how to undo the damage so the body can restore itself to health
Her skill and experience comes from her own journey back to health from multiple chronic illnesses, along with thousands of hours of cutting-edge professional training, and 16+ years of clinical experience helping clients get well. She speaks and teaches from hands-on experience where 'the proof is in the pudding'.