Wellness After 40
Feb 25, 2022
The 1st Annual Wellness After 40 Summit runs from March 14th-26th, 2022.
- A FREE Online Event open to a Global Audience.
- An educational summit for those approaching or over 40 who wish to take responsibility for their health, fitness and wellbeing.
- Featuring 48 interviews with world renowned and visionary health, fitness and wellbeing experts.
- 48 masterclasses providing comprehensive, cutting-edge, and credible information, tools and strategies to help optimize your health, fitness and wellbeing.
- Daily workouts, meditations, flexibility and mobility sessions.
- Daily cooking classes of recipes of the day.
If you’re interested living healthier, fitter and longer in your 40’s and beyond, then keep reading...
Some of the most well-known names in health and wellness will be sharing their best tips, strategies, and ideas for preventing illness and disease and optimizing your health and wellbeing in the second and most important phase of our life, our 40’s and beyond.
You’ll hear the latest and greatest from world-class health and wellness experts like, William Li, MD, Leigh Erin Connealy, MD, Lori Shemek, PhD, John La Puma, MD, Kien Vuu, MD, Shawn Wells, Dr Patrick Porter and many more -- plus yours truly :)
Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll learn during the summit masterclass sessions:
- Dr William Li will share how you can prevent and reverse disease with food whilst fortifying your body’s 5 defense systems.
- Dr Lori Shemek how to control low-level inflammation for long-term wellness and optimal health
- Dr Leigh Erin Connealy, will teach you how to prevent cancer and live an anti-cancer lifestyle.
- Dr Kiran Krishnan will teach you about the gut Microbiome and its critical role in maintaining a health immune system and its importance for our overall health.
- Dr Philip Ovadia will teach you about the risk factors for heart disease and discover the importance of metabolic health for preventing heart disease and other chronic disease and illness.
- Dr Deborah Matthew will teach you how to optimize your hormones and keep them in a healthy balance after 40.
- Dr Nick Fuller will teach you why it is hard to shift weight and keep it off as we age and what the biggest mistakes people make in trying to lose weight.
- Dr Gabrielle Lyon will teach you what muscle-centric medicine is and why your muscles are such a critical organ for health and longevity.
- Plus, much, much more!
If you’re serious about your health and wellbeing and are committed to taking responsibility for your health and doing everything possible to prevent illness and disease, this is the must-attend event of the year.
But more than providing you with the information to help empower you to take care of your health and wellbeing, the Summit is committed to helping you take action. So, beyond the speaker masterclasses you will have access to 36 wellness sessions including daily Pilates, yoga and fitness workouts. Mobility, stretching and core training sessions as well as meditation and breathwork classes. There will also be 12 healthy eating cooking classes.
Wherever you are in your wellness journey, you’ll learn tons of new strategies and lifestyle tips to help you optimize your health and wellbeing.
Kim's Talk on the summit
The Wellness After 40 Summit will be held over 9 days with 40+ speakers providing their tips, insights and strategies to help people approaching or over 40 to naturally optimize their health, wellness and fitness.
The summit focuses on helping people live agelessly beyond 40, empowered by their wellness, as opposed to limited by it, so that they can live their best lives.
It focuses on:
- improvement of one’s fitness and wellness
- prevention and reversal of chronic diseases
- illnesses and pain
- how to increase vitality
- fitness and live longer but with higher quality of life.
Key Summit dates:
- Summit Begins: 14th March
- Summit Ends: 25th March
- Summit Bonus Sessions: 28th & 29th
- Day One: Fitness, Exercise, Yoga & Pilates
- Day Two: Gut Health, Immunity & Illness
- Day Three: Chronic Illness & Inflammation
- Day Four: Metabolism, Muscle, Hormones & Weight Loss
- Day Five: Brain Health & Sleep
- Day Six: Nutrition, Healthy Eating & Supplements
- Day Seven: Mental Health
- Day Eight: Green Living
- Day Nine: Flexibility, Mobility, Posture & Back Health
- Day 10: Alternative Therapies and Practices
- Day 11: Longevity, Anti-Ageing, Life Vitality
- Day 12: Summit Recap
Beyond the 48 masterclass sessions attendees will also have access to an additional 47 sessions in the 'Wellness Studio and Wellness Kitchen' as follows:
- 12 daily yoga/Pilates/fitness workouts
- 12 Meditation and Breathwork sessions
- 11 self-massage/flexibility/mobility sessions
- 12 healthy eating cooking classes
In addition, there will be 6 bonus interviews part of a series called 'Journey’s to Optimal Health' which will be people over 40 sharing their stories of overcoming autoimmune disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, hip replacement surgery etc. and how they approach wellness and their lives today.
Summit Resources for Attendees:
Summit attendees will receive the following resources:
- Free Wellness Life After 40 eBook
- Summit Schedule eBook
- Summit printable Workbook
Additional Free Gifts:
The Summit is FREE with attendees being able to view each day’s sessions for 24 hours. You then have the opportunity to receive lifetime access to the summit as follows:
- $67 as a special offer at the time of registering for the Summit
- $97 up to the start of the Summit on March 14th.
- $127 during the Summit and up to March 30th.
- $197 after the Summit has ended.
A percentage of profits from the Summit will be donated to 2 charities: